You Have Cancer ! Yes, You !
THE STATISTICS SHOW THAT THE ODDS OF YOU
HAVING OR GETTING CANCER
ARE JUST TOO HIGH TO DENY !!
- American Cancer Council 2016 – 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women are expected to be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime. In 2016, nearly 1.7 million new cases are expected to be diagnosed and nearly 600 000 people will die of cancer.
- Cancer Research U.K. – 1 in 2 people born after 1960 will be diagnosed with some form of cancer in their lifetime.
- WHO Europe – more than 3 million new cases and 1.7 million deaths per year.
- Japan – claimed that 3 out of 10 people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.
- Cancer Council of Australia – 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will be diagnosed with cancer by the age of 85.
- Global 2014 – 7.4 million deaths.
Bear in mind that last year , in the U.S. and Australia, the figure of 1 in 3 was used ; so even in one year the likelihood has increased. A few decades ago the figures were probably 1 in 9000 , so be assured, the odds are getting worse !
WHAT DO I DO ?
Educate yourself – Learn why chemotherapy and radiation are so bad for you. Learn about the many natural remedies available and read the multitude of stories by people who have cured themselves.
Act on that education and make the changes. You need to change the way you think about your body, your food, your water and your environment.
Know that there is a huge amount of information and help available.
Do not live in fear as there are many cures available and many people have been cured by natural remedies.
In the following pages you will find all the information you need to start your journey to wellness including links and suggestions for further research. We have attempted to keep it simple but comprehensive so as not to overwhelm you with information. From this you can then further research the therapies that you think might suit you. There are many effective protocols and therapies and many experts on each one. Armed with this basic knowledge you will be able to make sense of the huge amount of information and support available.
The following pages also contain suggestions for products , books and recipes some of which we have used or intend to use and all of which we believe are relevant to your journey. Please view these all as suggestions and be aware that there is a lot of choice, however, we will research and attempt to suggest, what in our opinion, are great options.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 simplecureforcancer